Just weeks after Valiant Entertainment officially announced a partnership with Key Collector Comics, Brian Pulido has also aligned with the app as his recommended key issue resource to his new and loyal fans.
In February, Brian Pulido will celebrate Lady Death’s 24th year in existence. In that time, his world-famous character’s supporting cast, series spin-offs and entirely new ventures have grown to triple digits. With that kind of contribution to the industry, a comprehensive asset like Key Collector Comics is necessary to keep track of where Mr. Pulido’s characters began their journey, where they are now and the milestones in between that defined them.
Like Valiant, Coffin Comics has a dedicated button on the opening search screen of the Key Collector Comics mobile app. From there, fans can launch into the world of scantily clad angels and demons to trace back to when Lady Death made her first appearance in Evil Ernie #1.
Currently, there are over 60 key issues in the Key Collector Comics database related to the Brian Pulido properties. To generate interest, new keys are added daily, many of which are valuable limited variants that sell for thousands of dollars on eBay.
Valiant Entertainment has joined forces with Key Collector Comics – currently available for iOS and Android – for their first official publisher partnership! The free-to-download mobile app aims to make collecting the most seminal single issues from across the renowned publisher’s 25-year history easier than ever before with a complete list of Valiant’s biggest and most sought-after milestones!
Using the dedicated first-of-its-kind “Valiant Keys” button on the homepage of the mobile app, fans and collectors can access an extensive database full of information and pricing data for more than 100+ significant comic book issues published by Valiant, including first appearances, origin stories, gold issues, iconic cover art, rare variants, and more:
- Harbinger #0 (1992) Pink Variant – a highly sought-after mailaway issue revealing the origin of the Renegades!
- Eternal Warrior #4 (1994) – featuring the first cameo appearance by Bloodshot!
- Quantum and Woody #3 (1997) – featuring the first appearance of Vincent Van Goat (aka “The Goat”)!
- X-O Manowar #1 (2017) Brushed Metal Variant – Valiant’s first brushed metal variant cover printed via a special process on an actual brushed aluminum metal sheet!
- Eternity #1 (2017) Massafera Variant – a rare 1:40 wraparound variant cover introducing the complete cast of the visionary new series by Matt Kindt and Trevor Hairsine, featuring fully painted cover art by Felipe Massafera!
- Plus dozens more!
The Key Collector Comics app is a concise and comprehensive resource that isolates issues of significance from the clutter of uneventful comics. It features information regarding over 7,000 key issue comic books, as well as a simplified price guide, robust search filters, and a cataloguing system to determine the value of your own collection.