The Marvel Tsum Tsums are invading the Marvel Universe this fall in their very own comic series – Marvel Tsum Tsum #1. But that’s just the beginning! These cuddly creatures are also making their way to your favorite Marvel titles this August for a series of 20 special Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants!
The stackable sensations that are sweeping the globe are taking over the covers of your favorite Marvel titles throughout the month of August. Rendered by the biggest artists in the industry – including Ed McGuinness, Sara Pichelli, Chris Samnee and many more – these pint-sized piles of fur are sharing the spotlight with Marvel’s greatest heroes and villains!
Don’t miss these exciting Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants coming to twenty of your favorite Marvel titles in August:
- All-New Wolverine #11 by Jake Parker
- All-New, All-Different Avengers #13 by Kris Anka
- Amazing Spider-Man #16 by Chris Samnee
- Black Panther #5 by Sara Pichelli
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #5 by Helen Chen
- Daredevil #10 by Ed McGuinness
- Deadpool #17 by Javier Rodriguez
- Doctor Strange #11 by Ryan Stegman
- Extraordinary X-Men #13 by Dave Johnson
- Guardians of the Galaxy #11 by J. Scott Campbell
- Invincible Iron Man #12 by Brandon Peterson
- The Mighty Thor #10 by Natacha Bustos
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #10 by Joelle Jones
- Ms. Marvel #10 by Tradd Moore
- Old Man Logan #10 by Mike Deodato
- Power Man and Iron Fist #7 by Ming Doyle
- Rocket Raccoon and Groot #8 by Brian Kesinger
- The Unbelievable Gwenpool #5 by Emanuela Lupacchino
- Uncanny Avengers #12 by Jeff Dekal
- Uncanny Inhumans #13 by Giuseppe Camuncoli
No fan can afford to miss out on these exciting variant covers featuring their favorite Marvel Tsum Tsums!