To honor Spider-Man’s 60th anniversary, some of the industry’s greatest artists have banded together on one incredible variant cover program! Beginning this August, Beyond Amazing variant covers will adorn the covers of Marvel’s hottest ongoing titles with gorgeous artwork celebrating all aspects of Spider-Man’s beloved mythos! From key moments in Spider-Man publishing history to Spider-Man’s forays into other media, these 20 show-stopping covers showcase a wide range of Spidey inspiration and prove why the hero’s impact on pop culture is simply unmatched!
Since Peter Parker’s debut in 1962’s Amazing Fantasy #15, the world’s favorite wall-crawler has inspired millions of Marvel fans through his iconic adventures and stories. Be a part of Spider-Man’s 60th anniversary celebrations all year long with your favorite Marvel comics, games, shows, collectibles, fashion and more! Check out all 20 Beyond Amazing variant covers!
- MOON KNIGHT #14 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by OZGUR YILDIRIM
- AVENGERS #59 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by MARK BAGLEY
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: SYMBOL OF TRUTH #4 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by LEO CASTELLANI
- MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #41 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
- WOLVERINE #24 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by TIM LEVINS
- X-MEN #14 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by JOHN ROMITA JR.
- AVENGERS FOREVER #9 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by CHASE CONLEY
- FANTASTIC FOUR #47 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- HULK #10 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by EJ SU
- NEW FANTASTIC FOUR #4 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by PAOLO RIVERA
- X-MEN RED #6 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by DAVID NAKAYAMA
- ANT-MAN #3 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by PEACH MOMOKO
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #43 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by DAVE JOHNSON
- IMMORTAL X-MEN #6 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by CAFU
- IRON MAN #23 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by FRANCIS MANAPUL
- AVENGERS #60 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by NURI DURR
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #10 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by MARCOS MARTIN
- STRANGE #6 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by JORGE FORNÉS
- THOR #28 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by GREG SMALLWOOD
- GHOST RIDER #7 BEYOND AMAZING VARIANT COVER by KAARE ANDREWS
Following the two acclaimed limited series The Rise of Ultraman and The Trials of Ultraman comes a brand-new chapter in Ultraman’s Marvel Comics adventures—Ultraman: The Mystery of Ultraseven! This latest installment brought together by the landmark collaboration between Marvel and Tsuburaya Productions will once again feature the amazing storytelling skills of writing duo Kyle Higgins and Mat Groom. Joined by rising star artist Davide Tinto, the pair will continue to dive deep into the secrets behind the pop culture icon’s fascinating mythology in an adventure that will thrill longtime fans of the global phenomenon and welcome Ultraman newcomers! In addition, the double-sized debut issue will include an additional story spotlighting the history of Ultra Q and more instructional Kaiju Steps by Gurihiru!
Giant Kaiju roam. A sinister conspiracy consolidates power. And there’s nobody left to stop it — because Ultraman is GONE! How did the situation go so wrong…? And how can the United Science Patrol claw their way back from the brink? The answers lie in the appearance of an enigmatic new Ultra, and a secret that has remained hidden for decades. From distant stars to lost dimensions, untangling this twisted web will require Shin Hayata to go farther and fight harder than ever before!
Check out the cover of the debut issue by E.J. Su below and pick it up in August!
Transformers: Lost Light, Vol. 4
James Roberts (w) • EJ Su, Casey W. Coller,
Jack Lawrence & Brendan Cahill (a) • Nick Roche (c)
The adventures of Rodimus and the crew of the Lost Light come to a close in this
action-packed thriller! Years ago, the crew of the Lost Light fought a demonic Cybertronian mutant that fed on its
victims’ souls. Now, Rodimus and Co. are about to discover that the only thing
worse than a sparkeater… is an army of sparkeaters! Plus, something is coming.
It cannot be stalled. It cannot be avoided. It cannot be reasoned with. As the
end of everything draws near, a simple instruction rings out across the
universe: prepare, confront, repel. Collects issues #19-25.
TPB • FC • $19.99 • 160 pages • ISBN: 978-1-68405-410-7