He’s back. He’s mad as hell. And you’ve never seen a Hulk this angry before.
This February, Marvel will help appease the green goliath’s anger by introducing the Hulk Variant Cover Program. Showcasing key moments in the Hulk’s past life, these covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mike McKone, Marco Checchetto, Stephanie Hans, Dale Keown, Ron Lim, and more.
Look for Marvel’s Hulk variant covers on these select titles:
- All-New Wolverine #31 by Mike Perkins
- Amazing Spider-Man #795 by Dale Keown
- Avengers #679 by Ramon Perez
- Black Panther #170 by Anna Rud
- Captain America #698 by Bilquis Evely
- Daredevil #598 by Marco Checchetto
- Defenders #10 by Stephanie Hans
- Despicable Deadpool #294 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- Doctor Strange #385 by Mike Deodato
- Incredible Hulk #713 by John Tyler Christopher
- Infinity Countdown Prime #1 by Marcos Martin
- Invincible Iron Man #597 by Chris Stevens
- Marvel Two-In-One #3 by Mike Hawthorne
- Mighty Thor #704 by Tyler Kirkham
- Old Man Hawkeye #2 by Terry Dodson
- Old Man Logan #35 by Steve McNiven
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 by David Nakayama
- Rogue & Gambit #2 by Mike McKone
- Venom #161 by Ron Lim
- X-Men: Gold #21 by Adi Granov
The first wave of HULK VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on February 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!