Violent Night Comes to Digital on 1/20 and Blu-ray & DVD on 1/24
From the producers of Nobody and John Wick comes Violent Night, available to own with bonus features on Digital January 20, 2023 and on Blu-ray and DVD on January 24, 2023 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The collector’s edition includes over half an hour of never-before-seen bonus content including deleted and extended scenes, a feature commentary, and behind-the-scenes featurettes delivering more of the movie for your Christmas collection.
When a team of mercenaries breaks into a wealthy family compound taking everyone inside hostage, they are not prepared for a surprise combatant: Santa Claus. David Harbour stars as St. Nick in the holiday romp, delivering some serious season’s beatings to save the family and the spirit of Christmas.
Directed by Tommy Wirkola, Violent Night also stars Emmy winner John Leguizamo, Edi Patterson, Cam Gigandet, Alex Hassell, Alexis Louder, and Beverly D’Angelo.
With the purchase of Violent Night on disc or Digital, fans are eligible to earn points towards digital movies via the Universal All-Access Rewards program. Members can redeem their points for digital movies, swag and more!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Family Arrives at the Mansion
- Jason and Linda in Bedroom
- Krampus Sees Trudy’s Radio
- Santa on the Roof
- Walk to the Manger
- Family Resolution
- Bad Dad
- Cast Call Back
- Extended Scenes
- Quarrelin’ Kringle – Cast and crew relay why David Harbour is the perfect brawler for this combative rendition of Santa.
- Santa’s Helpers: The Making Of VIOLENT NIGHT – Tommy Wirkola and David Leitch have reunited for another madcap, violent fairytale with heart in VIOLENT NIGHT. This making-of will celebrate their spirited reunion as well as the other little helpers.
- Deck the Halls with Brawls – Go behind the action as we go blow for blow with the new villains of Christmas.
- Feature Commentary with Director Tommy Wirkola, Producer Guy Danella, Writer Pat Casey and Writer Josh Miller