DCYou Unscripted Announces Judges and Mentors
DC has announced more details on its DCYou Unscripted Fan contest. Over 1,000 individuals submitted ideas for a chance to see their idea developed as a series.
The team of creative talent and entertainment executives that will mentor the 10 finalists, as well as the panel of judges, have been announced.
The 10 finalists will head to DC’s headquarters to meet with industry veterans to help refine their pitches. The mentors assisting the finalists are Dan Evans, Vice President, Creative Affairs and Creative Services, DC, Bridgette Theriault, Senior Vice President, Development, Telepictures, and Phil Jimenez, DC Writer and Artist.
The contestants will have five minutes to pitch to DC Publisher and Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee, DC Publisher Dan DiDio, and Stage 13 Senior Vice President and General Manager Diana Mogollon, followed by a five-minute question and answer round.
The creative finalists include:
- Cameron Barger – Seattle, WA
- Molly Brady – Los Angeles, CA
- Steven Holloway – Jersey City, NJ
- Courtney Johnson – Washington, D.C.
- Royce Miller – Bridgewater, SD
- Alexis Pivincy – Los Angeles, CA
- Elora Powell – Tigard, OR
- William Spear – East Brunswick, NJ
- Will Stewart & Ben Barlow – Atlanta, GA
- Michael Toulson – Cooperstown, NY
The pitch event will air on two special episodes of DC Daily on DC Universe on January 23 and 24, 2020. The three finalists who receive a pilot order will be announced on January 24.