Discussing Avengers Endgame with Marvel scholars. Listen on Demand.
Brandon Wilson is an L.A. based filmmaker and educator. He has made two microbudget features, the most recent one –SEPULVEDA which he co-directed with his wife Jena English- is streaming on Vimeo. A former LAUSD teacher, he currently teaches graduate and undergraduate film courses at UCLA, Columbia College Hollywood. He’s been reading comic books off and on for almost 40 years.
Tea Fougner is the Editorial Director for Comics at King Features Syndicate. When she’s not reading comics for work, she’s reading comics for fun, drawing comics, dressing up as comic book characters, or watching comic adaptations on television. (Tea is one of my favorite Captain America experts.)
- “I want families to be reunited and a sense of normalcy to be restored to the world.”
- Our Infinity War episode was staggeringly prescient
- FDR hands it off to the Afrofuturists
- The gayest thing was Carol’s hair
- “ I would very much like to hear your panelists discuss the concept of “America’s ass” as it relates to the super-soldier serum, bodily autonomy, and conceptions of identification versus ownership.”
- Read CK Stewart on fatphobia