Papercutz Releases Harry Potty and Announces a Video Tie-In Contest!
HARRY POTTY From Papercutz!
Magical Parody Announces Tie-In Video Contest For Young Readers:
“Harry Potty Stupid Magic Tricks”!
Rick Parker and Stefan Petrucha, the team behind the hit TALES FROM THE CRYPT #8, get together again, this time taking on a very recognizable young wizard! Following the killing of their mentor Dumb-As-A-Door by the seemingly traitorous Barista Frappe; Harry Potty, Don Measley, and Whiney Stranger must find a way to defeat the nose-less dark lord Value-Mart and his followers the Odor Eaters in order to avenge the death of Harry Potty’s parents and bring balance to the world of magic.
To celebrate this release, Papercutz is excited to announce a contest open to all would be wizards eager to show off their most unusual or ridiculous magic tricks.
To enter you must make a video in which you display your wizardry skills by performing a magic trick.
- The videos may be up to two minutes long and posted online using YouTube.
- The contest is open to kids from the United States and Canada. You must be between the ages of 8 and 15.
- The videos must be in English. You must mention Harry Potty and The Deathly Boring in your video
- Entries will be accepted from November 22 through December 19, 2010
- Top prizes will be awarded by a panel of judges, who will consider performance, script, creativity, and other factors
- Posting the YouTube video on another site qualifies the entrant for the grand prize.
- All entries should be emailed to NBMPubPR@gmail.com and include your name, address, phone number, age and URL to the video either on YouTube or on another site.
We are looking for slide shows, animation, live-action, a combination of all of these or maybe you can come up with something totally new and incredible.
Grand Prize is a hardcover copy of the book, Harry Potty and the Deathly Boring autographed by creators Rick Parker and Stefan Petrucha and a $100.00 shopping spree on the PAPERCUTZ website!
Four runner-up winners will receive hardcover copies of Harry Potty and the Deathly Boring autographed by creators Rick Parker and Stefan Petrucha
All submissions will be available to Papercutz for submission to YouTube and other online opportunities and promotion.