Hot Toys have announced an all-new addition to their Television Masterpiece series with a 1/6 scale figure inspired by Sam Wilson as Captain America in the hit Disney+ series from Marvel Studios – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
Teaming up with Bucky Barnes against the Flag Smashers, Sam Wilson AKA The Falcon suits up in a new outfit, keeping his signature wings, but also carrying the symbolic shield once wielded by Steve Rogers, and the complicated legacy that comes with being the new Captain America.
The new Captain America Collectible Figure is here! Don’t miss out on the chance to add this stunning new 1/6 scale figure to your Marvel collection, and pre-order it today via Sideshow.
The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure features:
- A hand-painted head sculpt, with highly-detailed likeness of Anthony Mackie as Captain America in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, complete with goggles and face gaiter
- An expertly crafted 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Eight interchangeable gloved hands for multiple posing and display options
- A tailored tactical suit with embossed pattern and star emblem in chest
- One pair of embossed patterned pants with fabric coated knee pads
- One metallic silver and blue belt
- One pair of metallic silver and red forearm guards
- One pair of metallic silver and red calf guards
- One pair of metallic silver boots
- One flight backpack
- One Captain America shield
- Newly designed wings with multiple points of articulation
- A Redwing drone
- A specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate
This site contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, we’ll receive a percentage of the sale. Graphic Policy does purchase items from these sites. Making purchases through these links helps support the site.