Graffity Partners with Qualcomm and Nreal to Launch Two AR Games with AR Glasses at CES
Graffity has launched two AR games using AR glasses, GrooveWave and SushiCraft in collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies and AR glasses startup Nreal at CES 2023. AR rhythm game Groove Wave utilizes AR glasses Nreal Light developed by Nreal. SushiCraft, an AR sushi making game, utilizes Snapdragon Spaces Developer Platform, and Lenovo’s ThinkReality A3 glasses. Additionally, Graffity has joined the Snapdragon Spaces Pathfinder program to leverage Snapdragon Spaces technology and bring new ideas to life in AR. Graffity is exhibiting at CES to meet with partners who want to develop AR entertainment content using its patented multiplayer AR technology and knowledge of game planning and development.
- Deep experience in creating AR games for smartphones and AR glasses, having already developed several AR games, Graffity has key knowledge in game planning and development utilizing AR
- Strong in multiplayer game development, having obtained patents for its multiplayer AR technology
- One-stop support for planning, development, maintenance and operation of AR games
AR rhythm game, GrooveWave with Nreal Light:
Groove Wave is a rhythm game fighting against enemies on the battlefield which expands the entire room.
- Analyze the enemy’s sound signs to DODGE.
- By analyzing sound signs that every enemy will show before they attack, you can predict their attack. Every attack type has its own unique sound sign, memorizing them all is the only way to dodge the enemy attack.
- Move the entire room to battle.
- To dodge all attacks and get an attack chance, you need to move around the entire room. Use the battlefield dynamically.
- Ride on the groove, get a rhythm and feel.
- Playing with rhythm and riding on the groove to dodge enemy attacks is the best way to beat this game.
AR sushi making game, SushiCraft, designed on Snapdragon Spaces:
SushiCraft is an AR sushi making game where you make sushi and compete for a score using hand tracking
- Hand tracking is used to make sushi by taking sushi ingredients and rice.
- Various themes, such as salmon and sea urchin, are presented, and players are given time to make the corresponding sushi.
- Make sushi in time and earn points based on the number of completed sushi.