The Walking Dead Deluxe gets connecting variant covers by Tula Lotay
Skybound has revealed a captivating set of all-new The Walking Dead Deluxe connecting variant covers from first-class artist Tula Lotay. Kicking off the next arc of the landmark series, Lotay’s connecting covers showcase iconic characters Rick, Carl, Lori, Michonne, Glenn and Andrea as never seen before.
These all-new covers will appear as variants to The Walking Dead Deluxe #49-54, with each issue presenting the series in full color format for the first time from creator Robert Kirkman, with art by Charlie Adlard, and colors by Dave McCaig. Fans will also receive a new look at the worldwide pop culture phenomenon with exclusive “Cutting Room Floor” commentary, revelations, pinups and more from Kirkman celebrating the secret history of the series.
The Walking Dead Deluxe #49 will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
A full list of the connecting covers is below:
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #49 CVR C LOTAY (AUG220258)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #50 CVR C LOTAY (SEP220083)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #51 CVR C LOTAY (SEP220089)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #52 CVR C LOTAY (OCT220247)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #53 CVR C LOTAY (OCT220250)
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #54 CVR C LOTAY (look for information in the January 2023 on-sale Diamond Previews catalogue)