It’s Inhumans vs. X-Men in Marvel Future Fight
Netmarble’s latest update today for the popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight brings all-new Inhuman and X-Men characters and uniforms that are inspired by Marvel’s “Inhumans vs. X-Men” comic storyline as well as other popular Inhumans adventures. This update also brings numerous other improvements for player Agents to collect and experience.
Two new characters, Dazzler, mutant singing superstar,and Thane, the Inhuman son of Thanos, have also been added, including a Marvels X uniform for Black Bolt, an Inhumans vs. X-Men uniform for Medusa, an X-Men Blue uniform for Iceman, and an Inhumans: Attilan Rising uniform for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).
The update also includes new content added to MARVEL Future Fight’s Story: Alternate Mode entitled ‘Story Fragment.’ Collected Fragments of the acquired story can be synthesized and exchanged for other items. Additionally, players can get more pieces when they play the story with a Bonus Hero, which is updated monthly. Normal and Ultimate difficulties have also been added to Chapters 11 and 12 of ‘The All-War’ Alternate Mode.
Other additions to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- The ‘Transcend Potential’ feature, which makes the ‘Awaken Potential’ feature even stronger
- When the Awaken Potential skill reaches maximum level, players can achieve ‘Transcend Potential’
- When players achieve ‘Transcend Potential’, stats of the selected Tier-3 hero levels increase to an even more powerful level
- Black Bolt is now upgradable to Tier-3 and new ultimate skills have been added
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature is unlocked for Dazzler, Thane, Black Bolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno and Maximus
- The ‘Awaken Potential feature’ and new awakening skills for Medusa are now unlocked.