WWE Superstars are Crossing Over with The King of Fighters Allstar
Netmarble has revealed an official collaboration with WWE to bring its roster of larger-than-life Superstars to the world of The King of Fighters Allstar. Fans can collect and add WWE Superstars The Rock, John Cena, Undertaker, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, and Kofi Kingston to their respective rosters. Different versions of The Rock and Kingston will also be available for free to anybody who downloads the game through Wednesday, June 3.
Netmarble has recreated each Superstars’ mannerisms and move-sets for players to experience. Beyond securing WWE Superstars for the player’s roster, fans also have several WWE-themed events, and much more to experience, including:
- Time Attack Mode: Players compete by taking control of WWE Superstars and clearing three powerful bosses in a row.
- WWE-Themed Summon Banner: Players can obtain Superstars via two new Banners
- Super Mission: Players can obtain ‘The Rock’ by completing a new Super Mission
- WWE-Themed Dungeons: Kofi Kingston is obtainable by gathering rewards from a Rush Event Dungeon; there is a WWE-themed Mini-Dungeon to get various rewards
- WWE-Themed Roulette: Players can spin a new Roulette Wheel for a chance to unlock ‘The Doctor of Thuganomics’ John Cena.
The King of Fighters Allstar boasts fast-paced fighting action as players battle through waves of enemies, giant bosses, and rival fighter teams. The excitement is paired with cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and lightning-fast animations. In addition, this game features all of KOF’s classic fighters from ’94 to XIV, with more than 130 fighters available to collect, along with more to come with seasonal events, collaborations with popular IP such as TEKKEN 7 and SAMURAI SHODOWN, and additional content updates for players to enjoy.
The King of Fighters Allstar is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in more than 175 countries and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.