Image Reveals Five More Wraparound #WeBelieve Variant Covers
Image Comics has revealed five more exclusive virgin wraparound covers in celebration of artists and the importance and impact they have in defining the comics medium. These covers will showcase Kill or Be Killed artwork by Sean Phillips, Monstress artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani, Rumble artwork by David Rubín, The Beauty artwork by Jeremy Haun, and East of West artwork by Nick Dragotta.
We Believe in Artists will be the first of many initiatives throughout Image’s planned #WeBelieve 2018 campaign highlighting the important, lately overlooked contributions to the comics industry.
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the jaw-dropping artwork that fans won’t want to miss.
The bestselling series that will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers will be:
Available on Wednesday, March 7th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 12th:
- Extremity #12 (Diamond Code JAN180743) by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I Hate Fairyland #17 (Diamond Code JAN180756) by Skottie Young
- The Wicked + The Divine #34 (Diamond Code JAN180654) by Jamie McKelvie
- Witchblade #4 (Diamond Code JAN180875) by Roberta Ingranata
- East of West #36 (Diamond Code DEC178858) by Nick Dragotta
- Curse Words #12 (Diamond Code JAN180722) by Ryan Browne
- Deadly Class #32 (Diamond Code JAN180624) by Wes Craig
- Maestros #6 (Diamond Code JAN180797) by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 (Diamond Code JAN180842) by Esad Ribić
- Kill or Be Killed #17 (Diamond Code JAN180793) by Sean Phillips
- Monstress #15 (Diamond Code JAN180801) by Yoshi Yoshitani
- Rumble #4 (Diamond Code JAN180820) by David Rubín
- Spawn #284 (Diamond Code JAN180831) by Todd McFarlane
- The Beauty #21 (Diamond Code JAN180700) by Jeremy Haun