Old Man Logan One:12 Collective Revealed
In the alternate future of Earth-807128, Wolverine has aged. Now know as Old Man Logan, he lives with his family in a barren wasteland trying to maintain as normal a life as possible. When events turn against him Logan’s family and everything important to him is destroyed by the Hulk’s gang. Using his claws for the first time in years, Old Man Logan exacts revenge, sparing only the baby known as Bruce Jr. With his family gone, Old Man Logan heads off into the sunset with the baby vowing to set things straight.
Old Man Logan joins the One:12 Collective with a detailed outfit and portrait sculpture. He also includes the baby Hulk who may be the last of the Banner bloodline.
- One (1) newly developed head portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Real fabric outfit with intricate tailoring
- Over 15cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Baby Hulk
- Leather look overcoat
- White t-shirt
- Sculpted belt with decorative buckle
- Workman pants
- Sculpted cowboy boots
- Baby Hulk
- Removable hat
- Backpack that holds baby Hulk
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Old Man Logan figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display. It’s expected to ship November 2017- January 2018.