By Crom! Conan RPG Core Book and Jeweled Thrones are now available!
Modiphius Entertainment has announced athe first two releases for our Conan roleplaying game, the Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of core book, and Jeweled Thrones of the Earth, its first major adventure supplement
Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of core book, and Jeweled Thrones of the Earth
are now available in PDF form from Modiphius.net. There’s also still time for Conan fans to join in with some of the bigger Conan RPG Kickstarter pledges! Both books will be available in print later this spring once the Kickstarter ships and if you purchase the PDF’s, you qualify for a discount on the hardcopies.
Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of takes you into the world of Conan the Barbarian, where heroes raise blood-spattered swords against dire sorcery, exotic lands beckon to the daring, danger and treasure lurks in forgotten ruins, and where loathsome creatures haunt the spaces beneath the earth… as well as in the throne-rooms of mighty kingdoms! Seek your fortune in forbidden tombs or upon blood-soaked battlefields. Cast dark and terrible spells of unimaginable power, at the price of your soul. Sail upon untamed seas to lands where no human in living memory has walked. Fight for the fate of civilization – or barbarism – on a savage frontier!
- Complete 2d20 game system, including combat, skills, talents, sorcery, and equipment suitable for adventuring in Robert E. Howard’s Hyborian Age.
- An extensive gazetteer covering the whole of Conan’s world: featuring fair Aquilonia, gloomy Cimmeria and magic-haunted Stygia, and the far-off steaming jungles of Khitai.
- Extensive guidelines for running scenarios and campaigns in the Hyborian Age, allowing gamemasters to create thrilling Howardian adventures.
- Fearsome foes, ranging from bandits and sorcerers, to apes and giant serpents, Children of Set to frost giants, forest devils, and characters of renown such as Conan and his most deadly foe, Thoth-Amon.
Jeweled Thrones of the Earth presents six complete and ready-to-play adventures for Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of. Within these pages gamemasters will find the means to take heroes across the whole of Conan’s world.
- Explore a lost city in the steaming jungles of the south and dare to face the Feathered Ape, as well as other menaces in Devils Among Green Stars.
- Sail across the eons to an island enthralled by a demon-goddess, and attempt to escape the hand of fate in The Pact of Xiabalba.
- Seek unimaginable wealth within The Caves of the Dero, whose denizens harbor a terrifying secret.
- Defend the frontier against an attack by Picts, spurred to war by an ancient evil known only as The Ghost of Thunder River.
- Discover the secrets of a sinister thief-cult hidden within the heart of a city, watched over by The Thousand Eyes of Aumag-Bel.
- Fight slavers in a desperate battle to win freedom and escape the horrors of The Red Pit.
- Uncover a degenerate race lost to the desert and time, in The Seethers in the Sand.
- Guidelines for linking these adventures together into complete campaigns.
- Scattered Jewels… a dozen exciting adventure seeds to help spur further exploits.
Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of is Conan roleplaying as Robert E. Howard wrote it – savage pulp adventure battling ancient horrors in the Hyborian Age. After a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign which raised £436K from over 4,300 backers, it now has over 20 planned source books and adventures in prospect including The Book of Skelos, Conan The Thief, and Beasts of the Hyborian Age, as well as dice and tile sets, posters, maps, dice trays and the limited Edition Conqueror’s Edition bag.
With a team of iconic fantasy and Conan artists, including Brom, Tim Truman, Simon Bisley, Esteban Sanjulian, Maroto, Mark Schultz, Tomás Giorello, it was developed in close consultation with award-winning Conan scholars, making it the most authentic roleplaying depiction of Conan and his world ever published.