The Powerpuff Girls Return September 1
Cartoon Network is kicking off the school year with all your favorite shows! Emmy-nominated series The Powerpuff Girls returns Thursday nights beginning Sept. 1 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT), with a full week of power-packed premieres following on Monday, Sept. 19.
Coming this Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 5, tune-in for back-to-back episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball, followed by a half-hour episode of We Bare Bears, Teen Titans Go! and a special sneak peek at Cartoon Network’s upcoming series, Mighty Magiswords. Catch new episodes of all returning and new shows Thursday nights this fall.
Check out the list of episodes below:
- Monday, Sept. 1: “Odd Bubbles Out” – When Donny the Unicorn visits, Bubbles becomes jealous of his new friend.
- Monday, Sept. 8: “Presidential Punchout” – When Morbucks enters the Student Body President race, Blossom sinks to her level to secure the win.
- Monday, Sept. 19: “Fashion Forward” – When the Fashionistas launch a new line of brainwashing clothing, it’s up to the Powerpuff Girls to stop the fashion trend before it’s too late.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20: “In the Garden of Good and Eddie”- When the girls try a quick-fix on their neglected veggie garden, they are left with a giant, mooching tomato worm they must care for.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21: “Road Trippin’” – Realizing her and the Professor don’t have much in common, Bubbles schedules a road trip with just the two of them.
- Thursday, Sept. 22: “The Big Sleep” – When the Professor’s latest invention wreaks havoc in the house, it’s up to the Powerpuff Girls to stop it before it escapes.
- Friday, Sept. 23: “The Secret Life of Blossom Powerpuff” – When Blossom can’t join her favorite school club, she imagines what her life would be like if she joined other clubs.