Dynamite and StoryBundle Launch the First Ever Bundle of Omnibus Editions
Dynamite Entertainment and StoryBundle have launched a brand-new graphic novel promotion that will allow readers to purchase over 4,000 pages’ worth of digital Dynamite Entertainment stories with “Pay What You Want” purchasing power beginning at $5.00. A portion of proceeds will be contributed to two very important charitable organizations, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Girls Write Now. The bundle promotion is currently running.
StoryBundle will offer a fixed set of Dynamite graphic novel omnibus editions in a bundle, available only for a limited time. Fans and newcomers are empowered to decide their own value for each bundle. Additional books will be unlocked when the purchaser achieves the bonus threshold. StoryBundle has already sold hundreds of thousands of books through its popular horror, fantasy, video game and sci-fi book bundles, and welcomes its huge audience to expand their reading experience to include newly-offered Dynamite digital stories.
The first tier of the all-new Dynamite StoryBundle, unlocked with a minimum purchase, includes the following omnibus editions, and comprises over 1,800 pages of graphic novel storytelling:
- Jungle Girl Omnibus (collecting the complete Season One and Season Two miniseries)
- Project Superpowers: Chapter Two Omnibus (collecting issues #0-12 of the series)
- Vampirella Omnibus Vol. 1 (collecting issues #1-12 of the first series)
- Red Sonja Omnibus Vol. 2 (collecting issues #19-34 of the first series)
- Zorro Omnibus (collecting issues #1-12 of the series)
- Miss Fury Omnibus (collecting issues #1-11 of the series)
- Twilight Zone Omnibus (comprising issues #1-12 of the series)
The second tier of the Dynamite StoryBundle, unlocked upon reaching a $15.00 threshold, includes the following omnibus editions, increasing the total page count to over 4,000:
- Mercy Thompson Omnibus (comprising the complete Alpha & Omega: Cry Wolf and Homecoming miniseries)
- Dean Koontz: Frankenstein, Prodigal Son Omnibus (comprising the complete Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 miniseries)
- Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files Omnibus (comprising the complete Fool Moon Vol. 1 and Welcome To The Jungle miniseries)
- Blood Queen Omnibus (comprising the complete Blood Queen and Blood Queen Vs. Dracula miniseries, plus the 2014 Annual)
- Damsels Omnibus (comprising issues #1-13 of the series)
- Black Bat Omnibus (comprising issues #1-12 of the series)
- Dark Shadows Omnibus (comprising issues #1-9 of the series)
- Sherlock Holmes Omnibus (comprising the complete Trial Of Sherlock Holmes and Morarty Lives miniseries)
Part of the proceeds from the Dynamite StoryBundle promotion will contribute to two charitable organizations, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Girls Write Now. The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of the First Amendment rights of the comics art form and its community of retailers, creators, publishers, librarians, and readers. Girls Write Now is the first organization in the country with a writing and mentoring model exclusively for girls, dedicated to providing the guidance, support, and opportunities for underserved high school girls to develop their creative, independent voices, and write their way to a better future.