Marvel’s Young Guns
Recently announced this past weekend at C2E2 in Chicago, Marvel has unveiled the members of the All-New Young Guns, the next generation of Marvel artists and superstars in the making! These six artists are on the precipice of setting the comic industry ablaze with their bombastic art and blockbuster comics!
Originally launched in 2004, the Young Guns program shined a spotlight on the best and brightest in the comic book industry early in their careers. Previous groups of Young Guns have gone on to transform the industry with their dynamic work on Marvel’s greatest heroes. From premier talents like Jim Cheung, Steve McNiven, Adi Granov, David Finch, Olivier Coipel, and many more – previous Young Guns have gone on to draw blockbuster Marvel events, launch critically acclaimed new series, and become some of the top artists in the industry.
Today, Marvel is proud to continue that tradition with 2014’s exciting crop of All-New Young Guns:
- Ryan Stegman, artist of Wolverine and new ongoing artist of Inhuman
- Nick Bradshaw, artist of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sara Pichelli, artist of Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Men
- Valerio Schiti, artist of Mighty Avengers and New Avengers
- Mahmud Asrar, artist of Wolverine and the X-Men
- David Marquez, artist of Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man
In addition to their regular series’, each of the All-New Young Guns will contribute a special variant cover to July’s highly anticipated new series The Legendary Star-Lord #1, from Sam Humphries and Paco Medina! Be on the lookout for more exciting new projects and series from the All-New Young Guns to be announced in the next few months!
Really, this is just an excuse to share some Bon Jovi with his tribute to young guns, Blaze of Glory: