Baltimore Comic-Con 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
The 14th Annual Baltimore Comic-Con kicks-off tomorrow morning, Saturday, September 7, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center! The show floor will open at 10:00 am (9:30 am for VIP Ticket holders), but box offices will be open as early as 7:30 am.
Here are a few last-minute reminders for attendees:
- Be sure to arrive early, as lines to enter when the show floor opens will begin to form early.
- All attendees need to bring their receipt from their online ticket purchase and a photo ID, and follow directions of staff members to guide them to the proper lines where their receipts will be collected and wristbands issued.
- Those who purchased the VIP Packages should go the Will Call booth to attain their packages.
- The 5th Annual Costume Contest, sponsored by StylinOnline.com, will be held on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 1:00 pm. Registration will begin as soon as the show opens at 10:00 am. Contest Registration forms will be handed out at all ticket booths for all patrons interested in entering the costume contest to further speed the registration process. Over-18 registration will cost $5. Under-18 registration will be free.
- Be sure to follow them on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates and announcements throughout the show.
Regretfully, there are some last-minute cancellations. Cliff Chiang, Dave Gibbons, Stan Lee, David Mack, and Brandon Peterson will all unfortunately be unable to make it to this year’s event.
Full Guest List
A complete list of confirmed guests for this year’s Baltimore Comic-Con can be found here.
Save the Date! Baltimore Comic-Con 2014!
That’s right! Mark your calendars now for the Baltimore Comic-Con’s 15th Anniversary Show, which will take place the weekend of September 5-7, 2014 at the Baltimore Convention Center. This will be their biggest year ever as they extend the show to 3 days and expand into a larger convention hall! You definitely won’t want to miss it! See YOU in Baltimore!