Pick of the Week – Echoes #3
It’s a big week for comic book releases and quite a few comics that could make the case to be our pick. We’re going to go with Echoes #3 for this week’s top pick. This limited series is such a solid read it deserves a mass audience (and eventual movie *cough*). It’s a great psychological thriller that’s just unlike anything else on the shelves right now. Do yourself a favor and pick it up.
- Echoes #3 – Was the above not enough? Check out our full review.
- New York Five #2 – Brian Wood is a master writer and his second volume to his love letter to New York City is a welcome read. Here’s hoping we see a third and fourth.
- Kill Shakespeare #9 – I’ve slowly become a huge fan of the series that mashes together the Bard’s famous creations. There’s only a few issues left of this first volume to the maxi-series, and I have no idea what to expect.
- Captain America #615 – Ed Burbaker’s run on Captain America has been a modern day classic and the trial of Bucky Barnes has been interesting. With Sin playing a major role in Marvel’s upcoming Fear Itself, we’re thinking it’s best to check out this series where we’re sure the seeds were planted a while ago.
- X-Men Age of X tie-ins – X-Men in an alternate time line? How is this not a buy is the bigger question.