SDCC10 – News Roundup 7
It was a crazy day at San Diego Comic-Con with lots of announcements and a stabbing. Here’s the latest round of all of the news we found interesting.
- It’s the Avengers, Folks! All of Them!
- Fight Breaks Out in Hall H, Someone Stabbed in the Eye Over Seat Squatting
- Comic-Con Trailer for The Walking Dead – Bootleg
- Meet the Destroyer From the Big Screen Thor
- Max Brooks to Write World War II Graphic Novel For Avatar… And Will We See His Zombie-Proof House Blueprints?
- Marvel’s ‘Thor’ Booth Unveils the Destroyer
- Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner Officially Join the ‘Avengers’ Cast
- Green Lantern Trailer Screening Fan Reactions
- Alleged Stabbing Temporarily Shuts Down Comic-Con Programming
- Marvel Launches AVENGERS Website
- First GREEN LANTERN Footage Shown
- “Penning” Was Just a Small Fight
- Police Investigate Alleged Stabbing in Hall H
- Crazed Harry Potter Fan Stabs Comic-Con Attendee In Face
- Epic Mickey Spawns ‘Tales of the Wasteland’ Comic Book Spin-offs