It’s less than a week before San Diego Comic-Con and all the companies are releasing their plans. Sadly we won’t be there (*sniff* *sniff*) but we hope everyone who is has fun!
- We checked out the escalating war of words between Norton and Marvel.
- The Diary of Anne Frank gets the graphic novel treatment.
- Looks like assholes are crashing San Diego Comic-Con.
- We lost a legend in Harvey Pekar.
- We discovered if you put NSFW and you get a lot of hits (you perverts).
- We showed the trailer to Grant Morrison: Talking With Gods.
- Missouri State University gets into the graphic novel class business.
- Check out San Diego Comic-Con plans for Top Cow and Top Cow, Boom! Studios, Drawn & Quarterly, Stan Lee at the Marvel booth, Radical Publishing, Top Shelf, Profiles in History, Hasbro, Fantagraphics Books.
- Dark Horse and Red Bull team up for #notatcomiccon.
- Some folks get promotions at IDW.
- Our first look at Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern and the full Walking Dead cast.
- We experienced our first astroturf.
- We previewed Shadowland #2, Incredible Hulk #611, Heart Transplant, Hawkeye & Mockingbird #3, Ultimate Comics Avengers 3 #1, The Killer: Modus Vivendi #4, X-Men #2, Hit-Monkey #2, Frenemy of the State #2, Resurrection #12,
- We reviewed Legends: The Enchanted, The Killer: Modus Vivendi #1, The Killer: Modus Vivendi #2, The Killer: Modus Vivendi #3, The Killer: Modus Vivendi #4, Syndrome, X-23 #1, Frenemy of the State #2 and a whole bunch more.