This Week on Graphic Policy
It seemed to be a week of contests and teasers here as Marvel and DC competed to post the most teaser images and other companies went other routes. We also received a surprise in the mail. Below is all the news we saw fit to print (type).
- Those wacky North Koreans and their comic books.
- A few killers seem to have a comic fetish.
- Yes I’d like some comics on my television.
- Erik Larsen tweets off on health care.
- Marvel tells us the new New Avengers with some more teasers.
- Spidey gets fired and the world cares.
- Second Coming hasn’t even come and already we’re teased as to what happens after.
- Comics and science go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- BOOM! Stan’s back.
- Demand Kick-Ass and tweet for a signed copy of the Flash #1.
- They have comics in Beirut?
- Dark Horse donates a mass amount of comics.
- Christians definitely aren’t fan of godless Communists.
- We learned why you need to be careful with your Manga purchases.
- Amazon helped fatten up our collection.
- This is Sparta U.S.A.!