This Week on Graphic Policy
Again the week was fairly light in news, but heavy in new releases. The sale of two comics broke records and the news cycle. Below is what we covered here.
- Members of the comic industry continue to speak out on Twitter.
- Stan Lee is back, did he ever leave?
- The sale of Action Comics #1 was big news for a bit, then Batman overshadowed Superman as usual.
- Spider-Man got some love on Twitter.
- We saw this one coming and still have a finger or two open to fill.
- We learned the C.I.A. should stay out of comics and stick to overthrowing government.