This Week on Graphic Policy
It was a fairly light week for news, though the Captain America controversy continued (we decided to not cover it anymore), DC made a big announcement, and BOOM! Studios looked for controversy. Here’s, the week in review!
- BOOM! Studios saw the feeding frenzy and newsworthiness of Captain America and said me too!
- The comic industry continued to speak it’s mind not on the printed page but on Twitter.
- Stan Lee continued to make news by signing deals and getting slapped with a lawsuit.
- We reviewed one dirty comic we didn’t enjoy and one that has an awesome resurrection of a former President.
- Boy are we fans of this. A company that was in the news for receiving investments made some investing of it’s own.
- We find that the FBI stereotypes in comics too and can’t write and Archie comic worth shit.
- DC finally shook things up in it’s leadership. Now lets hope that also means they take the internet, technology and new media seriously.