This Week on Graphic Policy
We’re starting a weekly round-up of articles. Here’s the highlights you might of missed. It was a busy week with some controversy and a lot of teasers about what we can expect once the Brightest Heroic Day and Age begins.
- We continued our Tuesday feature Tuesday Twitter Fun and had a few more posts covering the industries thoughts on the Captain America hullabaloo that were posted on Twitter.
- Brian Wood and Mark Millar decided to use their clout to do good supporting some deserving charities.
- Marvel went teaser crazy as you can see from numerous pickings here, here, here, here, here and here (that’s not all of them, DC joined in too).
- We covered the Captain America controversy, responded to conservative blogger Warner Todd Huston and asked if maybe people were reading too much into it all.
- And speaking of conservatives crying wolf, we have our second Friday Fun looking at another comic book by Dick Hafer, this one condemning Homosexuals.
Thanks for reading this week and we’ve got a lot more coming down the pipeline.